- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service.
- CompanyÂ (referred to, in this Agreement, as either â€˜the Company,â€™ â€˜We,â€™ â€˜Us,â€™ or â€˜Ourâ€™) refers toÂ the text clinic, 1090 Vienna, Austria.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes Personal Data on behalf of the Company in relation to the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- CookiesÂ are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL DATA
Types of Data Collected
When You contact the text clinic by email, Your Personal Data will be stored so we can get back in touch with you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company name and address
You may withdraw Your assent to the storage of Your Personal Data at any time. Should the nature of Your inquiry require us to pass on Your Personal Data to third parties, we will ask for Your assent before doing so. You may withdraw your assent to the transmission of Your Personal Data at any time.
Use of your Personal Data
Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide the Service
- To perform a contract for services You have purchased with Company through the Service
- To contact You by email, telephone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to services offered by or contracted with Company through the Service
- To provide You with news or general information about other services the Company offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless You have opted not to receive such information
- To manage Your requests to Company
Company may share Your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers:Â We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to help Us carry out Our Service to You or for payment processing
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Last updated: 04-Jan-2020